Friday 9 March 2012

Round two





Its been 6 months since my last venture, since being back i have re-discover what i left and missed. I was able to spend alot of time with my family and friends, understanding that i am blessed to have them in my life, that they give me the strength, courage, and support to fullfill my dreams and counttuine my relentless pursuit towards them. With their support i was able to share my adventures and stories with everyone. It even made the Seattle times.





It was truely a moment that was unlike any that i have ever felt. But no one was more happier then my parents. Within the following months i contuine to cook endlessly, always having this chip on my shoulder that i had something to prove. Cooking day and night consistanly pushing my self to learn new things and improve on my basics. In the morning i would bake and learn pastries while at night i worked my dinner shift.








On my return back we also began having a malaysian night short of like a pop up restaurant for one night only once a month. It was a success, this is where i was able to really connect to the patrons that have been coming for years and who are now out beloved friends. With there support they have seen me grown and in a way have help shape me to who i am. Making food that excites me and being able to share it with people is the most satisfying feeling ever.
Now as the time has come again to embark on a new endeavor, i mentally prepare myself for what lies ahead. A few more yearsof living in the moment, traveling, learning and creating experiences that will last a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment